This has been an exciting year of growth with the release of ReelDx Version 2.0
Here are some of the new features:
- Educator control of the learning experience
- Improved search and sort functionality
- Enhanced layout to facilitate use of cases
This case was created in a pediatric clinic by a pediatrician. Some teaching points to consider:
1. Inattention is not always “ADD” or attention deficit disorder.
2. This is a fantastic pediatric exam technique that lead to a Dx.
The following scenario is probably familiar to anyone who has experienced a serious health crisis:
For weeks things haven’t felt right. You went to your primary care physician, and she got a puzzled look on her face when presented with
The popular model of telemedicine is synchronous – a patient calls a nurse, or starts an on-demand live session with a doctor via video chat of some sort. Rules and regulations are evolving to address an anticipated greater use of …
This past week I was part of an amazing group of people who assembled in Providence RI for two days to participate in a design studio around the concept …